What does RICS regulation actually mean?
Watsons is an RICS regulated firm of property professionals. We are regulated by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), a professional body that accredits professionals within the land, property, construction and infrastructure sectors worldwide. It accredits 125,000 qualified and trainee professionals and any individual or firm registered with the body is subject to their quality assurance.
But what does regulation actually signify in practice?
RICS regulation demonstrates that Watsons:
- practises to globally recognised standards.
- behaves ethically, and acts with integrity and honesty.
- has the required skills and competencies to do the job.
- manages conflicts of interests transparently.
- safeguards the security of client money.
- manages its finances appropriately.
- provides adequate and appropriate indemnity for your work.
- handles complaints and disputes fairly.
This ensures that we deliver high standards of quality and service at all times.
With Watsons, you can be sure of receiving a first-class service, whatever your property needs.