Keeping You Safe: Our Assurance
With restrictions being extended for at least another month, at Watsons we continue to do everything possible to keep you and our team safe. We have been following the Government’s sector-specific guidance since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic and our staff continue to take the safety of our customers and the Watsons team very seriously. We want customers to be assured that we follow all the safety rules and guidelines.
What you can expect from Watsons
We will continue with arranging viewings with seriously interested buyers, valuations, home surveys, inspections and other necessary property visits. If we visit your home be assured that we will:
- Communicate with you prior to the visit to discuss how the visit will be carried out to minimise risk for all parties.
- Wear appropriate personal protective equipment, such as a facemask.
- Strictly adhere to social distancing measures.
- Regularly clean and sanitise hands and any other equipment used.
- Take action to rearrange or postpone appointments if there is a risk (no matter how small) to you.
What we expect from you
Of course, keeping everyone safe means there are some things we may require from you.
- If you or anyone in your household is self-isolating or showing symptoms of coronavirus please let us know as soon as possible so we can rearrange your appointment.
- Before and during our visit, please make sure you follow any actions agreed with our team aimed at minimising risk.
If you wish to talk with someone about our COVID-19 measures, please speak to the team you’re dealing with in the first instance, as different teams have slightly different protocols to follow.
If you would like to talk with us about anything related to your property you can find all of our contact numbers here: www.watsons-property.co.uk/get-in-touch