England has fully returned to Plan A thanks to the success of the booster programme.
Watsons continue to closely monitor the situation regarding Covid-19 to ensure that our valuations and surveys continue to remain safe and meet all government guidelines.
As much of our work involves inspecting people’s homes, inevitably we encounter homeowners, their families or friends and other members of the public on a regular basis. We are mindful of concerns regarding Coronavirus (Covid-19) and would like to reassure you that your health along with that of our team, is our primary concern.
We continue to monitor advice from the Government and the NHS on precautions that we and others should be taking. As advice changes, our own approach will inevitably evolve with it. We will be responsive and responsible, with our clients and our team’s health at the forefront of everything we do, whilst continuing business as normal as much as we are able to.
During a period of uncertainty, reliable professional advice on how to protect or enhance your investments or deal with property matters is needed. We remain confident and will continue to offer our full service. In a challenging property market, we shall remain a safe pair of hands, just when our clients need us the most.
We are more than happy to wear PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) where requested. If you would like the surveyor to be dressed in PPE, then please notify us at the time of booking so we can ensure they have the correct equipment with them.
Unfortunately, if anyone in the household is self-isolating, showing symptoms of Covid-19 or has been diagnosed with Covid-19; our surveyor will not be able to conduct the survey and it will need to be rebooked for a later date.
In preparation for our surveyor attending your property please ensure that:
- All internal doors, including the garage and any other outbuildings are open. This should include the loft hatch.
- Doors are left open and dark rooms are lit so that we do not have to use or touch door handles and light switches, unless essential.
- Please wait in another room for the duration of the inspection. If this is not possible you should follow the surveyor’s instructions until they ask you to move to allow them to inspect that room.
- Please respect social distancing measures of 2m where possible, all parties are expected to refrain from any physical contact. Our surveyors will not shake hands.
- It is your responsibility to inform us or our surveyor if it is not safe for them to enter your home. By allowing entry you confirm that you will abide by these guidelines and there is no one affected, or potentially infected by Covid-19 in the property. Thank you for your cooperation.
If you have any questions or require further information, please contact out Customer Services Team on 01603 751577 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org