RICS HomeBuyer Report
Choose a RICS HomeBuyer Report if you would like more extensive information whilst buying or selling a conventional house, flat or bungalow, built from common materials and in a reasonable condition.
The report includes:
- Our surveyor’s professional opinion on the market value of the property;
- An insurance reinstatement figure for the property;
- A list of problems that our surveyor considers may affect the value of the property;
- Advice on repairs and on-going maintenance;
- Issues that need to be investigated to prevent serious damage or dangerous conditions;
- Legal issues that need to be addressed before completing your conveyancing, and
- Information on location, local environment and recorded energy efficiency (where available).
This report includes a more extensive inspection of the property.