At Watsons we strive to offer the best possible service to all of our clients in an efficient manner. However, if in the unfortunate event you feel you have not received satisfactory service from a member of the firm, these guidelines should assist you to direct your complaint to the appropriate person. We take any complaint very seriously.


What do I do if I’m not happy?

Your complaint should be in writing and should include what remedy you are looking for, even if initially made verbally either face to face or over the phone. This is so that we can fully understand and respond to the details of your complaint, and keep a written record of it. Please write to:

Alison Crawford
Watsons Head of Business Operations,
1 Bank Plain,
Norwich, NR2 4SF



What happens next?

We will acknowledge your complaint within 7 days of receipt. If your complaint is about a matter outside this Complaint Handling Procedure you will be advised within the 7 day period.

We will consider and investigate your complaint as quickly as possible and will provide you with a response, or if that is not possible, an update of what is happening with your complaint, within 28 days.


What if I do not accept the outcome?

If we cannot agree on how to resolve the complaint or you are dissatisfied with the outcome, you have the opportunity to take your complaint to the final stage of our Complaint Handling Procedure, which is an alternative dispute resolution provider approved by the RICS, as shown in the next section.


Independent Redress Schemes

For Consumers

For complaints about residential and commercial sales and lettings, and for residential leasehold management matters, you should address your complaint to:

The Property Ombudsman
43-55 Milford Street
Salisbury SP1 2BP
tel: 01722 333306


For complaints about surveys, valuations and all other professional work, you should address your complaint to:

The Centre for Effective Dispute Resolution
International Dispute Resolution Centre
70 Fleet Street
London EC4Y 1EU

tel: 0207 536 6000



If you are a business, you should address your complaint to:

RICS Dispute Resolution Service
Surveyor Court
Westwood Way

tel: 020 7334 3806

fax: 020 7334 3802



Watsons Partners



A G Tayler FRICS

Copy link
Powered by Social Snap